Chapter 1 : General Rules
Chapter 2 : Service Use Contract
Chapter 3 : The Duty of the Contracting Parties
Chapter 4 : Use of Service
Chapter 5 : Restriction of contract termination and use
Chapter 6 : Guitar
Chapter 1 The General Rule Article 1 (purpose)
This agreement is EMI COREA. Co., Ltd.
The purpose of this study is to define the terms and procedures of all services (called "services") provided by the website (ecorea-0000.whoisgh.com).
Article 2 (justice) The definition of terms used in this terms is as follows.
1. User: Who receives the services provided by the company under this terms and conditions
2. Use Contracts : Contracts between Company and User in connection with Service Utilization
3. Subscription: Enrollment of the information in the application form provided by the company and completing the service use contract in agreement with this agreement
4. Member: A person who has registered with the site by providing personal information necessary for membership
5. User Number (ID): A combination of English and numbers selected and approved by the user for membership identification and service use by the member
6. Password (PASSWORD): A combination of English characters, numbers, and special characters set by the user himself to protect the information of the member
7. Use: A company or member to sign a contract to terminate the service after using the service
Article 3 (Adjustment and Change of the Terms and Conditions)
Members may request withdrawal (revocation) if they do not agree with the changed terms, and if they continue to use the service without indicating their intention to deny it after 7 days from the date of effect of the changed terms, they are considered to have agreed to the changes in the terms
① Effectiveness occurs by posting on the service screen of this Agreement or by notifying it in a notice board or other way.
② The company may change the terms of the terms if deemed necessary, and the terms and conditions are notified on the service screen, and if the service is continued to be used without indicating the intention to deny it after 7 days of notice, it is considered that the agreement is agreed upon.
③ If the user does not agree with the changed terms, he / she may stop using the service and cancel his / her membership registration. If he / she continues to use it, he / she is considered to have agreed to change the terms.
Article 4 (Course of the General Regulations)
Any matters not specified in this Agreement shall be subject to the provisions of the Basic Law on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other relevant laws and regulations.
CHAPTER 2 Service Use Contract
Article 5 (the establishment of a contract for use)
The use contract is established by the consent of the company to the application of the user and the consent of the user's terms and conditions.
Article 6 (application for use)
Applications can be made by recording personal information on the subscription application form required by the user on the member information screen of the service.
Article 7 (Agreement of Application)
① If a member makes an application by accurately describing all the details of the application, accept the application for service unless there is any special circumstances.
② If each of the following arcs corresponds, you may not accept the use.
1. When you didn't apply for your real name,
2. When you apply in the name of another person,
3.If the application is falsely stated,
4.When you apply for the purpose of hindering the well-being order or the beauty of society
5. When the other company's application requirements are not met,
Article 8 (changing the contract)
Members must modify the matters listed at the time of application, and the member is responsible for the problems that arise without modification.
CHAPTER 3: The Duty of the Parties to Contract
Article 9 (the duty of the company)
The company does not leak or distribute the member's personal information that is known about the service provision to a third party without his or her consent. However, if there is a request from the state agency under the provisions of the law such as the Basic Law on Telecommunications, it shall not be the case if there is an investigation purpose for the crime or a request by the procedure prescribed by other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 10 (the duty of the member)
① Member must not do the following favors when using the service.
1.Accounting the use of other member IDs in a negative manner
2.Providing information from a service to a copy, publishing, or third party
3. Infringement of other rights, such as copyright of the company, copyright of a third party, etc.
4. Dissemination of content in violation of public order and the taste of the wind
5. An act that is objectively judged to be associated with crime
6. Acts that violate other relevant laws and regulations
② Members are not allowed to conduct sales activities using services, and the company is not responsible for the results used in sales activities.
③ Members cannot transfer or donate the rights of service, other use contracts, or other status to others, nor can they be provided as collateral.
CHAPTER 4 Service Usage
Article 11 (the duty of a member)
① Members are responsible for maintenance of their mail, bulletin boards, registration materials, etc. as needed.
② Members cannot arbitrarily delete and change the data provided by the company.
③ Members should not register contents that violate the public order and the finesse on the company's homepage or other rights such as the copyright of a third party. Members are responsible for all the consequences of posting such content.
Article 12 (managing and deleting posts)
For efficient service operation, you can limit the memory space, message size, and number of days of storage of the member. If the contents to be registered correspond to each of the following arcs, you can delete them without prior notice.
1. In the case of slandering another member or third party or damaging honor by slander
2. In case of violation of public order and the spirit of the wind
3. If it is deemed to be associated with a criminal act
4. In case of infringement of other rights such as copyright of company, copyright of third party
5. When a member posts pornography on the company's homepage and bulletin board or links to a pornographic site
6. If you are judged to be in violation of other relevant laws and regulations
Article 13 (the copyright of the post)
The copyright of the post is to the publisher himself, and the member can not commercially use the data posted on the service, such as processing and selling the information obtained using the service.
Article 14 (service time)
The use of the service is based on 24 hours a day, day and night, unless there is any special business or technical obstacle, but it is not the case when there is a regular inspection or other reason.
Article 15 (Responsibility for Service Utilization)
The company should not be responsible for hacking, obscene site links, and illegal distribution of commercial S/W using services, and the results and losses of the business activities caused by the violation, and legal action by the relevant agencies.
Article 16 (stopping service provision)
If each of these arcs corresponds, you can stop providing services.
1. Unavoidable cases due to construction such as repair of service facilities
2. If a telecommunication service provider specified in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunication service
3.If system check is required
4. If there are other forceful reasons
CHAPTER 5 Restrictions on the Revocation and Use of Contracts
Article 17 (restriction of termination and use)
① When a member wants to terminate the contract, the member must apply for termination through the Internet, and the company will check whether he or she is the person.
② Company shall give the customer an opportunity to comment on the meaning of the cancellation until 30 days before the termination if the member has committed the following act.
1. Theft of user ID and password of another person
2. If you deliberately interfere with service operation
3. If you filed a false application,
4.The same user double-registered with another ID
5. Dissemination of content that is hindered by public order and breeze
6. In the event of an act that damages or disadvantages the honor of others
7.Send a large amount of information or send ad information for the purpose of obstructing the stable operation of the service
8. The spread of computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information
9.Infringe on intellectual property rights of a company or other member or third party
10. Use personal information, user IDs, and passwords of others illegally
11. When a member posts pornography on his or her homepage or bulletin board, or links to an obscene site
12. If it is judged to be in violation of other relevant laws and regulations,
Article 18 (no transfer)
Members cannot transfer or donate the rights of service, or other status of use contract to others, and can not provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (damage compensation)
The company is not responsible for any damage to the member in relation to the service provided free of charge, except for the damage caused by the company's intention or serious negligence.
Article 20 (immunity clause)
① Company is exempted from service provision if it is not possible to provide services due to natural disasters, wars or other equivalent force.
② The company is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
③ Company is not responsible for the failure of service use due to member reasons.
④ Company is not responsible for the loss of data obtained through the benefit or service that members expect from using the service.
⑤ Company is not responsible for information, data, reliability, and accuracy that members have posted on their services.
Article 21 (Court of Justice)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute caused by the use of the service, the court that controls the location of the company shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court.